The Eco Barn Conversion layout.
Comfortably accommodating 8 people.
Click on image for slideshow of the property
The Building and Facilities
- Underfloor heating to ground floor, cast iron radiators to first floor. Wood burning stove and logs supplied.
- 3 source heating, heat recovery ventilation, heated towel rails, small library on the stair landing.
- Welcome pack with essentials when arriving late, and for the morning. Fire guard. Baby high-chair.
- All LED lighting, large chandelier from the vaulted ceiling and night lights in all rooms.
- Large front deck with outstanding views over the beautiful Kilbroney valley to Carlingford Lough
- Secure covered off-road parking for three cars. Bike wash. Gear racks and clothes lines in the rear covered area.
- All rooms with great views, bricked front forecourt, log stores and external dog house and run.
- Only named guests permitted at the property, day visitors Only with prior consent from the owners.
- No parties, No smoking, No Pets in the Building, (However dogs are welcome at our external house and run)
- Accommodation for 6 adults and 2 children, Check in time from 4.00 pm, check out 11.00 am.
- Please read our House Rules page, and on arrival see our building function information folder.