The Eco Barn Conversion layout.
Comfortably accommodating 8 people.
Click on image for slideshow of the property
The Building and Facilities
- Underfloor heating to Ground Floor, cast iron radiators to First Floor.
- Wood burning stove with fire guard and with inexhaustible supply of logs.
- Welcome pack with essentials when arriving late and for the morning .
- Bathroom and en-suites with heated towel rails.
- Heat recovery ventilation system.
- 3 source heating system, condensing boiler, wood stove and solar panels all feeding a thermal store to 7 zones.
- LED lighting, large cartwheel chandelier from the vaulted ceiling, l.e.d night lights in all rooms.
- Small library on the stair landing. Baby high-chair.
- Large front deck with outstanding views over the beautiful Kilbroney Valley to Carlingford Lough
- Secure covered off-road parking for three cars.
- Bike wash, gear racks and clothes lines in the rear covered area.
- Bricked front forecourt, log stores, car ports, outside loo and mature private gardens.
- Dog kennel - house and run, so your pet can come along also and enjoy the great walks with you.
- Only named guests permitted at the property, Day visitors only with prior consent from the owners.
- No parties, No smoking, No Pets in the Building, (However dogs are welcome at our kennel and run)
- Accommodation for six adults and two children, Check in time from 4.00 pm, check out 11.00 am.
- Please read our House Rules page, and on arrival see our building function information folder.