Comfortably accommodating 8 people.
Click on image for slideshow
The Building and Facilities
- Underfloor heating to GF, cast iron radiators to FF
- Wood burning stove with fire guard and with inexhaustible supply of logs.
- Welcome pack with essentials when arriving late and for the morning .
- Bathroom and en-suites with heated towel rails.
- LED night lights in all rooms. Small library on stair landing. Baby high-chair.
- Large front deck with outstanding views over the beautiful Kilbroney Valley to Carlingford Lough
- Secure covered off-road parking for four cars.
- Bike wash, gear racks and clothes lines in the covered area.
- Bricked front forecourt, log stores, car ports, private gardens.
- Dog kennel and run, so your pet can come along also and enjoy the great walks with you.
- Only named guests permitted at the property, Day visitors only with prior consent from the owners.
- No parties, No smoking and No Pets in the Building.
- Accommodation for six adults and two children, Check in time from 4.00 pm, check out 11.00 am.
- Please read our house rules page, and on arrival see our building function information folder.